Hey ya! How do you do? I'm good :)
So sorry for a long long time have super minimum post here T_T Sorry >_<
Ehm, don't you miss me? :p lol
Well, i miss to write something too here in my blog.
Last May, my boyfriend's mother gave me something i love soooo much.
Something GREEN TEA,
something long lasting. Not only for a year but years!
Well, do you know what is it?
Here it is :D
My super LOVELY Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Gift Set! *scream out loud*
Yes yes yes! This super lovely gift with super delightful scent. The scent i loveeee the most.
Well, a little bit story when i knew this perfume for the first time.
Back for 5-7 years ago, my mom went to EA counter to bought something IDK, while i sat nicely on the chair, i saw this bottle in my mom's hand and she sprayed on her and I WANTED TO TRY IT TOO, mom. So i sprayed and i fell in love on the first smell! :) My mom like it too! and she took a bottle with us :D. Happy ending. -FIN-
What the website says about my lovely perfume :
Fragrance Mood: Energizing. Refreshing. Uplifting. From a lush, green world of freshness comes Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, the fragrance that energizes the body, excites the senses and invigorates the spirit. Brimming with sparkling flavors, the scent harmoniously intertwines natural ingredients to form an uplifting, revitalizing and balanced fragrance experience.
Top Notes: Caraway, Fruity Rhubarb, Lemon, Orange Zest and Bergamot
Middle Notes: Cool Minty Peppermint, Green Tea, Sweet Jasmine, Spicy Carnation, Fresh Fennel and Crisp Celery Spice
Base Notes: Oakmoss, Musk and Amber
Well, you must note that i love peppermint too! What a super perfect combination i have here *crying of happiness*
Let's do a resume~
The good things are :
+ Well, i'm in love with this scent. Seriously. Maybe this is a minus point if you don't like the scent, well, the scent we like can't be justified by certain person opinion. Our natural odor is different too! :D
+ It long last (for me) since it contains 100ml
+ The scent stay for 4-5 hours depends on how much and where you spray
And the not that good 'cause :
- Go to the local counter and you'll find it a lil bit pricey from the original price since it shipped from somewhere we can't reach it easily T_T
- Not that lux bottle :s but the color is refreshing :3
Tips and tricks :
* Well well well, you can try it before you buy it. How? Go to the counter! As you pass by, take the bottle, spray it on your arms (not on your clothes) and put your best smile as wide as you can to the BA and move! Lol. So you can smell it every note of the perfume :)
Like it? Take it!
* Another solution if you find it too pricey, look for the sale! Sometimes some department stores give a sale on their stores. Go for it!
* The super last solution ( make sure you really want to die to have it with minimum budget), go for online shopping! YAY!
I found a reasonable price for a bottle of my favorite perfume for you HERE
* Spray it on your pulse, not on your clothes, and don't rub! :D
Have a delightful scent to start your day to make it more cheerfull, stressless and stay on fire :D
DISCLAIMER : This products are mine and sent as a gift but i write this is honestly.
THIS will be in my next perfume posts list!